This scholarship was established by the State of Hawaiʻi to recognize public Hawaiʻi high school graduates who have a high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, show financial need, and be enrolled at least half-time status.
- 2010 graduating public Hawaiʻi high school senior
- Academic merit as demonstrated by a minimum high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Completed the following:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II and Algebra II End of Course Exam
- Two (2) lab science courses
- Two (2) credits in either World Language, Fine Arts, or Career and Technical Education.
- Classified at Honolulu CC and enrolled at least half-time status (6 credits).
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by an application of financial aid (Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA).
In addition to the application for financial aid, the following materials must be submitted to Honolulu Community College's Financial Aid Office:
- Copy of your most recent high school transcript showing your cumulative GPA.
Amount of Award: Dependent on student's unmet need as determined through the financial aid process.
When funds have been depleted.