ART 214 - Life Drawing
- Prerequisite: ART 113 or 213 or instructor approval
Study of the figure. Repeatable once for credit.
2 hrs. lect.; 4 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of ART 214, the student will be able to:
- Draw the human figure with some accuracy.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the structural anatomy of the human figure.
- Apply the visual elements of line, shape, volume, mass, value, color and space, and the design elements of balance, proportion, rhythm, movement and dominance to the drawing process.
- Develop proficiency in the use of a variety of drawing materials and techniques.
- Draw the human figure expressively.
Other ART Courses | New Search