Thinking about transferring to UH Mānoa? Learn more about joining the Kaʻieʻie Program!
The Kaʻieʻie Program is a transfer pathway program for students at Honolulu Community College (HonCC) who are planning to eventually transfer to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. If your ultimate goal is to earn a four-year undergraduate degree, but you chose to begin your degree at HonCC, then the Kaʻieʻie Program might be for you. The Kaʻieʻie Program is designed to help students successfully transfer from HonCC to UH Mānoa.
- Work with transfer specialists and counselors to create a long term academic plan
- Receive academic advising at both campuses (HonCC and UH Mānoa)
- Have the option to take UH Mānoa courses while still completing courses at HonCC (dual-enrollment)
- Are admitted to both UH Mānoa and HonCC (dual-admissions)
- Register early upon transfer to UH Mānoa (priority registration)
- Have transfer credits evaluated early
Deadline to apply is September 1 and February 1 of every semester.
Availble Mondays at Honolulu CC in the Counseling Department, Building 6, 1st Floor.