The Library supports the mission of Honolulu Community College by assisting students, faculty and staff in obtaining and using information resources effectively to enable and promote student learning.
- Provide a physical space for resources and equipment.
- Provide information resources and equipment that support the curriculum.
- Provide a qualified staff to assist patrons.
- Provide an environment conducive to research and studying.
- Disability Services
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Staff Directory
- Library Survey Results:
Fall 2016 Fall 2015 Fall 2014 Fall 2013
- Library Presentations in Review