The College Achievement and Retention Experience (C.A.R.E.) at Honolulu Community College strive to foster an environment of accountability, support, and achievement.
Our commitment is to:
- Increase student success through proactive intervention and increased interaction with students, faculty, and staff.
- Increase student success through guidance, personalized assistance and support as well as access to programs and services that develop attitudes and behaviors necessary for success.
- Increase student success through collaboration and cooperation with students, faculty, staff, and support services.
C.A.R.E. Core Values
- Optimism - We believe that every student can achieve their academic and career goals and overcome all barriers to success.
- Creativity - We strive to find creative and innovative solutions to assist students in overcoming barriers to success.
- Humility - We will conduct ourselves so that no student feels as though we have any special importance or are superior to the student in any way.
- Compassion - We understand that everyone faces challenges, and everyone needs assistance in meeting them.