Transcripts are processed within 7 working days of date of receipt, for a fee of $5.00 per copy. (Honolulu CC Transcript requests are no longer required within the University of Hawaiʻi System. See your Home Institution for further information.) Rush requests are processed within 24 hours for a fee of $15.00 per copy. Official transcripts of credits earned at other institutions are not available for distribution by Honolulu CC. Please make checks payable to: University of Hawaiʻi. Do not send cash.
The College is not responsible for undeliverable transcripts or transcripts not claimed within 30 days.
There are four ways in which you can request for a transcript:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form [PDF] online, sign and mail it to the Records Office with the appropriate fee enclosed. If paying by credit card, please complete the Credit Card Authorization Form [PDF] (cardholder signature required). CURRENT STUDENTS must pay online via MyUH Portal.
- Visit the Records Office in-person at Building 6, 1st Floor.
- Completed forms can also be faxed to the Records Office at (808) 847-9872.
- Online Ordering. For an additional $2.25 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).
For any previous course work to be evaluated for transfer to Honolulu Community College, the student’s Home Institution must be Honolulu Community College and must be in a degree program. Transcripts will be processed for evaluation ONLY after receiving ALL official transcripts listed.
- Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form [PDF] online and submit it to the Records Office
- Request an OFFICIAL transcript from colleges other than the University of Hawaiʻi System to be sent DIRECTLY to the Honolulu Community College Records Office (hand-delivered or faxed transcripts are considered unofficial and will be used for placement purposes only)
- Submit a college catalog or course description from Out-of-State colleges to the Honolulu Community College Records Office, include your full name, Banner ID or Social Security Number, and name of college
- Transcript evaluation will be processed after the student enrolled (transcripts may be evaluated after acceptance upon student’s request)
Change of Address
- Students may change their mailing address by accessing the Personal Information menu on MyUH Portal.
- To change permanent address, students should submit a Change of Address Form [PDF] to the Honolulu CC Records Office.
Change of Major
Change of Name
- Complete the Change of Name or Social Security Number form [PDF] online.
- You may submit the form at the Records Office with the appropriate copy of documentation.
Consent to Release
- Complete the Consent to Release Confidential Information form [PDF] online.
- Students may submit the completed form to the Records Office or the Admissions Office.
- This form cannot be used to release health clearance and financial aid information.
Student Request For Verification Letter Or Consent To Disclose Educational Records To Third Party (Form F)
- View Form F [PDF]
Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement
- Complete the Request for Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement [PDF] form online.
- You may submit the form at the Records Office
Students may check their current and past grades on MyUH Portal - Academic Services by clicking the View Grades link from the Student Records Menu.
Graduation Application Process
Students may apply for graduation by completing the Graduation Application process. Click on the link for more information.
Registration and Change of Registration
Students can now register online on MyUH Portal (in Academic Services).
Information for Veterans Benefits Recipients
Information regarding VA Benefits has moved to the new Veterans Information page.