TheBus University Bus Pass Program or U-PASS is a reduced rate bus pass tailored to the needs of Hawaiʻi's College students.
Eligibility: All UH Students with a valid Honolulu Community College identification card and have paid their tuition and fees IN FULL or enrolled in a Payment Plan.
Valid Dates: August 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
Available for Sale: July 20, 2017 - September 30, 2017 at our Cashier's Office.
Cost: $225.00, cash only.
- Must have paid tuition and fees in full or enrolled in a payment plan.
- Must present valid student identification card at the time of purchase.
- All sales final. NO REFUNDS!
- The University assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of this pass.
- The U-PASS is NON-TRANSFERABLE and the City assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of this pass.
- The U-PASS is VOID if altered or mutilated.
The terms and conditions of the U-Pass are subject to change. For more information, visit The Bus website.