With the growing importance of computer based technology in all areas of life and work, the college provides a variety of locations for students to access computer needs.
There are four open labs on campus:
- Open Computer Lab - Building 2, Room 405 (please call 808-845-9293 for hours of operation)
- Library - Building 7, First Floor (please call 808-845-9199 for hours of operation)
- Hawaiian Center - Building 5, Room 201 (please call 808-845-9176 for hours of operation)
Computer Lab Rules & Policies
- Present a current valid student ID to enter the computer lab.
- You must have a current UH Student ID plus UH Username
- Consuming food and drink are permissible in the dedicated lounge areas of the lab.
- Save your work on a removable medium such as USB (thumb) drive. Files saved on local drives will be erased.
- No viewing of pornographic/adult sites/offensive material.
The Student Computer Lab is not responsible for:
- Loss of data.
- Damage to any diskette, thumb drive, or other medium.
- Loss of personal items.