With the growing importance of computer based technology in all areas of life and work, the college provides a variety of Computer Labs and Computer Classrooms for various subject areas and programs. These include Computer Labs for Information and Computer Science as well as computer-assisted drafting and design (CADD) (Building 2, 6th Floor), Math (Building 7, 4th Floor), Essentials Math and English (Building 71), and Computer Labs in the Student Success Center (Building 7, 3rd Floor), Hawaiian Center, and departments of Communication Arts and Natural Science.
The Campus Open Computer Lab in Building 2, Room 405 offers Windows and Macintosh systems, printers and scanners for student use. Paper packets for printing are also available for purchase at the Honolulu CC Bookstore. For more information visit www.its.honolulu.hawaii.edu or phone 845-9293.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Windows, Macintosh systems, printers and scanners.
- The campus wireless network is also accessible so please feel free to bring your own devices.
- Please provide your own paper for any printing needs.
- Paper packets for printing are available from the Honolulu CC Bookstore.
Computer Lab Rules & Policies
- Present a current valid student ID to enter the computer lab.
- You must have a current UH Student ID plus UH Username
- Consuming food and drink are permissible in the dedicated lounge areas of the lab.
- Save your work on a removable medium such as USB (thumb) drive. Files saved on local drives will be erased.
- No viewing of pornographic/adult sites/offensive material.
The Student Computer Lab is not responsible for:
- Loss of data.
- Damage to any diskette, thumb drive, or other medium.
- Loss of personal items.
Beware Of Theft!
Management reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse service if a situation dictates.
- First Offense = You will be asked to leave the computer lab for the rest of the day.
- Second Offense = You will be banned from the computer lab for one year from the date of the penalty.