How we respond to student behaviors and conflicts between students can make or break our classroom community.
The following resources and articles can support you in understanding and addressing difficult behavior in your classroom.
- Coping with 7 Disruptive Personality Types in the Classroom
- Reclaim Your Game Before the Teaching Get Tougher
- Article: “We Are Smarter Than Our Students,” by Miriam Kalman Harris Phd. explores our attitudes and student expectations
- Letters to the Editor: responses to Miriam Kalman Harris’s article–“Students won’t teachers if teachers don’t respect them”
- Handling Classroom Distractions
- Say NO to Power Struggles
- The Teacher’s Guide to Classroom Management
- The Five Styles of Conflict Resolution
- HonCC Student Conduct Code and Procedures