Thinking about transferring to UH Mānoa? Learn more about joining the Kaʻieʻie Program!
The Kaʻieʻie Program is a transfer pathway program for students at Honolulu Community College (HonCC) who are planning to eventually transfer to the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. If your ultimate goal is to earn a four-year undergraduate degree, but you chose to begin your degree at HonCC, then the Kaʻieʻie Program might be for you. The Kaʻieʻie Program is designed to help students successfully transfer from HonCC to UH Mānoa.
- Join the program for FREE!
- Work with transfer specialists and counselors to create a long term academic plan
- Receive academic advising at both campuses (HonCC and UH Mānoa)
- Have the option to take UH Mānoa courses while still completing courses at HonCC (dual-enrollment)
- Are admitted to both UH Mānoa and HonCC (dual-admissions)
- Register early the semester transfer to UH Mānoa (priority registration)
- Have transfer credits evaluated early
- Have their tuition deposit waived
Deadline to apply is October 1st for the Spring semester and March 1st for the Fall semester.
To learn more about the Kaʻieʻie Program, eligibility requirements, and how to apply, please contact:
Lauren Prepose-Forsen, EdD
UH Manoa Transfer and Kaʻieʻie Program Counselor
Availble Mondays only at Honolulu CC in the Counseling Department, Building 6, 1st Floor.
To Make An Appointment:
- Login to MyUH Portal and click on the MySuccess tab.
- Click on the "Services" tab
- In the search box, type in "Lauren"
- Click on the "Members" tab
- Her information should show up. Click on the "Schedule an appointment" link