Fall 2018 (August 20 - December 14)
- April 9- First Day of Fall Registration
- April 9 - Fall Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Spring 2018 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- April 17 - Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete Orientation online and sign up for registration session.
- August 10, 4:00 PM HST - Payment deadline for Fall 2018 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Fall 2018 Early Registration Timetable
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|36+ credits||Monday, April 9|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, April 10|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, April 11|
|6+ credits||Thursday, April 12|
|0+ credits||Friday, April 13|
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Off-Campus Education Classes
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Tuition and fees payment deadlines: If you register:
Between Monday, April 9, 2018 - Friday, Aug 10, 2018, 4:00 PM HST: Payment must be received or students must enroll in the Payment Plan by this deadline, otherwise registration may be cancelled. For re-registration procedures, check with the Records Office.
After Friday, August 10, 2018 at 4:00 PM HST: Full payment is required. Students who do not pay in full and have not enrolled in the Payment Plan must disenroll by the deadline.