Spring 2021 (January 11 - May 14)
- November 9 - First Day of Spring Registration
- November 9 - Spring Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Fall 2020 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Spring Early Registration Timetable below)
- November 13 - Spring Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete Orientation online and sign up for registration session.
- January 8, 2021, 4:00 PM HST - Payment deadline for Spring 2021 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Spring 2021 Early Registration Timetable
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|36+ credits||Monday, November 9|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, November 10|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, November 11|
|6+ credits||Thursday, November 12|
|0+ credits||Friday, November 13|
Note: If there is a problem that prevents you from registering for the class (e.g. class is closed or you do not meet the prerequisites), you will receive a "Registration Error" message. View the help doc at star.hawaii.edu/help regarding registration errors you may receive.
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Payment must be received or you must sign up for the payment plan by 4:00 pm (HST) on Friday, January 8, 2021.
If you are no longer interested in taking a course and do not wish to be charged, you are responsible for withdrawing from any courses following applicable refund deadlines to avoid incurring any financial obligations.
If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus Financial Aid Office. Check with the Records Office if you have any questions regarding your registration.