Fall 2022 (August 22 - December 16)
- April 4 - First Day of Spring Registration
- April 4-8 - Fall Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Spring 2022 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- April 8 - Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete Orientation online and sign up for registration session.
- August 18, 2022, 4:00 PM HST - Payment deadline for Fall 2022 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Fall 2022 Early Registration Timetable
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|36+ credits||Monday, April 4|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, April 5|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, April 6|
|6+ credits||Thursday, April 7|
|0+ credits||Friday, April 8|
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Learning Community Classes
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Payment must be received or you must sign up for the payment plan by 4:00 pm (HST) on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
If you are no longer interested in taking a course and do not wish to be charged, you are responsible for withdrawing from any courses following applicable refund deadlines to avoid incurring any financial obligations.
If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus Financial Aid Office. Check with the Records Office if you have any questions regarding your registration.