Fall 2019 (August 26 - December 20)
- April 8 - First Day of Fall Registration
- April 8 - Fall Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Spring 2019 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- April 16 - Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete Orientation online and sign up for registration session.
- August 15, 4:00 PM HST - Payment deadline for Fall 2019 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Fall 2019 Early Registration Timetable
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|36+ credits||Monday, April 8|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, April 9|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, April 10|
|6+ credits||Thursday, April 11|
|0+ credits||Friday, April 12|
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Learning Community Classes
- Off-Campus Education Classes
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Payment must be received or you must sign up for the payment plan by 4:00 pm (HST) on Thursday, August 15, 2019.
If you are no longer interested in taking a course and do not wish to be charged, you are responsible for withdrawing from any courses following applicable refund deadlines to avoid incurring any financial obligations.
If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus Financial Aid Office. Check with the Records Office if you have any questions regarding your registration.