Spring 2018 (January 8 - May 11)
- November 6 - First Day of Fall Registration
- November 6-10 - Spring Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Fall 2017 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- November 14 - Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete Orientation online and sign up for registration session.
- December 8, 4:00 PM HST - Payment deadline for Spring 2018 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Spring 2018 Early Registration Timetable
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|36+ credits||Monday, November 6|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, November 7|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, November 8|
|6+ credits||Thursday, November 9|
|0+ credits||Friday, November 10|
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Tuition and fees payment deadlines: If you register:
Between Monday, November 6, 2017 - Friday, December 8, 2017, 4:00 PM HST: Payment must be received or students must enroll in the Payment Plan by this deadline, otherwise registration may be cancelled. For re-registration procedures, check with the Records Office.
After Friday, November 10, 2017 at 4:00 PM HST: Full payment is required. Students who do not pay in full and have not enrolled in the Payment Plan must disenroll by the deadline.
Final Exam Schedule
View Previous Registration Guide: Summer/Fall 2017 [PDF]