The Dean of Students office provides the following services for the campus community:
- Reviews complaints, suggestions and Exceptions Requests.
- Reviews student conduct cases and behavioral concerns.
- Helps student to locate important services.
- Assists in making appropriate referrals to various student and academic support services.
Student Rights & Conduct Code
Honolulu Community College provides students with a broad range of comprehensive instructional and student services programs. It is, in turn, the responsibility of the student to observe campus rules and regulations and to help maintain appropriate conditions in the classroom, on the campus, and in the community. Admission to and participation at Honolulu Community College carries with it the presumption that students will conduct themselves as responsible members of the college community. Please refer to the Student Conduct Code and Student Conduct Code Procedures [PDF] for more specific information about our rules and regulations.
- Request for Exception to Policy/Procedures/Deadlines [PDF]
- Complaint Form [PDF]
- Student of Concern Form [PDF]
Contact the Dean of Students Office at (808) 845-9235 or email@example.com.