If you have any questions, we have express appointments on Wednesdays, from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM via the link below. Please note, these sessions are intended to be 15 minutes or less. If you need more assistance, we recommend that you schedule an appointment.
To schedule an appointment longer than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment via STAR Balance using the link below.
Please keep in mind that if there is a financial obligation hold on your account your request will not be processed. Please resolve these and any holds prior to making a transcript request.
Transcripts are processed within 7 working days of date of receipt, for a fee of $5.00 per copy. (Honolulu CC Transcript requests are no longer required within the University of Hawaiʻi System. See your Home Institution for further information.) Rush requests are processed within 24 hours for a fee of $15.00 per copy. Processing time DOES NOT include mail delivery. Official transcripts of credits earned at other institutions are not available for distribution by Honolulu CC. Please make checks payable to: University of Hawaiʻi . Do not send cash.
The College is not responsible for undeliverable transcripts or transcripts not claimed within 30 days.
There are three ways in which you can request for a transcript:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form [PDF] online, sign and mail it to the Records Office with your check payment.
- Visit the Records Office in-person in Building 6, 1st Floor.
- Online Ordering. For an additional $2.50 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).
For any previous course work to be evaluated for transfer to Honolulu Community College, the student’s Home Institution must be Honolulu Community College and must be in a degree program. Transcripts will be processed for evaluation ONLY after receiving ALL official transcripts listed.
- Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form [PDF] online and submit it to the Records Office
- Request an OFFICIAL transcript from colleges other than the University of Hawaiʻi System to be sent DIRECTLY to the Honolulu Community College Records Office (hand-delivered or faxed transcripts are considered unofficial and will be used for placement purposes only)
- Submit a college catalog or course description from Out-of-State colleges to the Honolulu Community College Records Office, include your full name, Banner ID or Social Security Number, and name of college
- Transcript evaluation will be processed after the student enrolled (transcripts may be evaluated after acceptance upon student’s request)
Change of Address
- Students may change their mailing address by accessing the Personal Information menu on MyUH Portal.
- To change permanent address, students should submit a Change of Address Form [PDF] to the Honolulu CC Records Office.
Change of Major
Change of Name
- Complete the Change of Name/Preferred Name Request Form [PDF] online.
- You may submit the form at the Records Office with the appropriate copy of documentation.
Consent to Release
- Complete the Consent to Release Confidential Information form [PDF] online.
- Students may submit the completed form to the Records Office or the Admissions Office.
- This form cannot be used to release health clearance and financial aid information.
Exception Request Form
Kingdom of Hawaiʻi Declaration Form
Student Request For Verification Letter Or Consent To Disclose Educational Records To Third Party (Form F)
Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement
- Complete the Request for Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement [PDF] form online.
- You may submit the form at the Records Office
Students may check their current and past grades on MyUH Services by clicking the Final Grading link.
Change of Grade & Incomplete Removal
- Change of Grade Form [PDF]
- Fill out the form completely and submit all copies via File Drop to email@example.com.
Graduation Application Process
Students may apply for graduation by completing the Graduation Application process. Click on the link for more information.
Registration and Change of Registration
Students can now register online on STAR (in Academic Services).
Information for Veterans Benefits Recipients
Information regarding VA Benefits has moved to the new Veterans Information page.