Records Office

The Honolulu CC Records Office remains open. However, we encourage students to contact our office via email ( or phone (808 845-9120).

If you need to submit documents, you may use The UH File Drop, for instructions go to or fax our office at (808 356-0640). Please notify us of documents being sent. If you need to meet with someone in person, please schedule an appointment via STAR Balance. For instructions go to


If you have any questions, we have express appointments on Wednesdays, from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM via the link below. Please note, these sessions are intended to be 15 minutes or less. If you need more assistance, we recommend that you schedule an appointment.

Express Advising Appointments

To schedule an appointment longer than 15 minutes, please schedule an appointment via STAR Balance using the link below.

Schedule an appointment through STAR Balance

Transcript Requests

Please keep in mind that if there is a financial obligation hold on your account your request will not be processed. Please resolve these and any holds prior to making a transcript request.

Transcripts are processed within 7 working days of date of receipt, for a fee of $5.00 per copy. (Honolulu CC Transcript requests are no longer required within the University of Hawaiʻi System. See your Home Institution for further information.) Rush requests are processed within 24 hours for a fee of $15.00 per copy. Processing time DOES NOT include mail delivery. Official transcripts of credits earned at other institutions are not available for distribution by Honolulu CC. Please make checks payable to: University of Hawaiʻi . Do not send cash.

The College is not responsible for undeliverable transcripts or transcripts not claimed within 30 days.

There are three ways in which you can request for a transcript:

  1. Complete the Transcript Request Form [PDF] online, sign and mail it to the Records Office with your check payment.
  2. Visit the Records Office in-person in Building 6, 1st Floor.
  3. Online Ordering. For an additional $2.50 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).

Transcript Evaluation

For any previous course work to be evaluated for transfer to Honolulu Community College, the student’s Home Institution must be Honolulu Community College and must be in a degree program. Transcripts will be processed for evaluation ONLY after receiving ALL official transcripts listed.

  1. Complete the Transcript Evaluation Request Form [PDF] online and submit it to the Records Office
  2. Request an OFFICIAL transcript from colleges other than the University of Hawaiʻi System to be sent DIRECTLY to the Honolulu Community College Records Office (hand-delivered or faxed transcripts are considered unofficial and will be used for placement purposes only)
  3. Transcript evaluation will be processed after the student enrolled (transcripts may be evaluated after acceptance upon student’s request)


Change of Address

Change of Major

Change of Name

Consent to Release

Exception Request Form

Kingdom of Hawaiʻi Declaration Form

Student Request For Verification Letter Or Consent To Disclose Educational Records To Third Party (Form F)

Waiver of Degree Residency Requirement


Students may check their current and past grades on MyUH Services by clicking the Final Grading link.

Change of Grade & Incomplete Removal

Graduation Application Process

Students may apply for graduation by completing the Graduation Application process. Click on the link for more information.

Registration and Change of Registration

Class Availability

Registration Guide

Information for Veterans Benefits Recipients

Information regarding VA Benefits has moved to the new Veterans Information page.