If you need additional help with registration, please contact the Outreach Center at (808) 844-2309. We also recommend scheduling an appointment with an academic counselor to help you define your educational goals and point you in the right direction.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Fall 2022 Registration Dates
- April 4: First Day of Spring Registration
- April 4-8: Fall Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Spring 2022 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- April 8: Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete the online orientation and sign up for a registration session.
- August 18, 2022, 4:00 pm HST: Payment deadline for Fall 2022 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Fall 2022 Early Registration Timetable
|Your Total Credits at Home Institution||Your Registration Date|
|36+ credits||Monday, April 4|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, April 5|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, April 6|
|6+ credits||Thursday, April 7|
|0+ credits||Friday, April 8|
- Payment must be received or you must sign up for the payment plan by 4:00 pm (HST) on Thursday, August 18, 2022.
- If you are no longer interested in taking a course and do not wish to be charged, you are responsible for withdrawing from any courses following applicable refund deadlines to avoid incurring any financial obligations.
- If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus Financial Aid Office. Check with the Records Office if you have any questions regarding your registration.
- View Payment Plan information
Final Exam Schedule
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes (PDF)
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes (PDF)
- Learning Community Classes
- Sustainability Related & Focused Courses
Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
Visit the Honolulu Community College Bookstore to purchase any books and supplies you may need for your classes.
If you need additional help with registration, please contact the Outreach Center by email at email@example.com or call (808) 844-2309. We also recommend scheduling an appointment with an academic counselor to help you define your educational goals and point you in the right direction. Please contact the Academic Counseling Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 845-9162. You may also schedule appointments through STAR Balance.