If you need additional help with registration, please contact the Outreach Center at (808) 844-2309. We also recommend scheduling an appointment with an academic counselor to help you define your educational goals and point you in the right direction.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Spring 2024 Registration Dates
- November 6: First Day of Spring Registration
- November 6-10: Fall Early Registration begins, for Continuing Students enrolled in Fall 2023 at any UH Campus. Register on STAR (See Fall Early Registration Timetable below)
- November 10: Fall Registration begins for New, Re-admit and Transfer Students. All New Students must complete the online orientation and sign up for a registration session.
- January 5, 2024: Payment deadline for Spring 2024 registration unless students enroll in a Payment Plan.
Spring 2024 Early Registration Timetable
|Your Total Credits at Home Institution||Your Registration Date|
|36+ credits||Monday, November 6|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, November 7|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, November 8|
|6+ credits||Thursday, November 9|
|0+ credits||Friday, November 10|
- Payment must be received or you must sign up for the payment plan by January 5, 2024.
- If you are no longer interested in taking a course and do not wish to be charged, you are responsible for withdrawing from any courses following applicable refund deadlines to avoid incurring any financial obligations.
- If you are awarded financial aid, you will not have your classes canceled. If you have not yet received notice of a financial aid award, you should check with your home campus Financial Aid Office. Check with the Admissions and Records Office if you have any questions regarding your registration.
- View Payment Plan information
Final Exam Schedule
Finding Your Classes
- Distance Education Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes (PDF)
- Evening and Weekend Classes (PDF)
- 8-Week Accelerated Classes
- Special Schedules for the Associate in Arts Degree:
Visit the Honolulu Community College Bookstore to purchase any books and supplies you may need for your classes.
If you need additional help with registration, please contact the Outreach Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 844-2309. We also recommend scheduling an appointment with an academic counselor to help you define your educational goals and point you in the right direction. Please contact the Academic Counseling Office by email at email@example.com or call (808) 845-9162. You may also schedule appointments through STAR Balance.