Business Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Monday through Friday)
Appointment Hours: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
To provide mental health and wellness services that support the well-being and academic and social-emotional growth of students; and to educate the campus community about mental health and wellness.
The Wellness Center provides confidential, personal counseling and community referral services to registered students. Counseling services are strength-based and solution-focused to help students manage personal life issues and navigate their college experience. The Wellness Center also offers in-class presentations and educational services to the campus community on topics relevant to mental health. Services are free and confidential. To schedule an appointment or for campus outreach requests, please call 845-9180 or email email@example.com.
Student Counseling services include:
- Supportive short-term counseling
- Crisis counseling
- Personal Wellness Screenings: (Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Alcohol)
- Referrals to campus and community agencies
- Workshops or presentations to student groups
- Title IX Confidential Space
Outreach services include:
- Consultation with faculty, staff and administrators
- Tabling Events on Campus
- Classroom Presentations
- Educational programming occurs when time and staffing resources permit
The Wellness Center is staffed by a licensed mental health counselor.
During Business/Office Hours: Call 911 then campus security at 284-1270. You may also go to the nearest hospital emergency room for assistance.
After Hours: The Wellness Center does not provide after hours on-call services. If you need to talk with someone on an urgent basis, you may choose to contact one of the following 24/7 services:
- Crisis Line of Hawaiʻi: (808) 832-3100 or 1-800-753-6879
Crisis Line handles all types of mental health crises and questions 24 hours a day/7 days a week and can respond appropriately to questions or concerns about suicide, dangerousness, and other mental health crisis.
- Crisis TEXT Line: Text 'ALOHA' to 741741
Crisis TEXT line counselors are on-hand to provide support and assistance to texters, as well as provide local resources.