All NEW students must visit www.honolulu.hawaii.edu/welcome and complete Orientation online and follow the steps to sign up for a registration session. Registration sessions begin November 12, and are optional for Re-admit and Transfer students. Re-Admit and Transfer Students may register from November 11, 2014 on MyUH Portal.
Continuing Students enrolled in Fall 2014 at any UH Campus may register on MyUH Portal anytime on or after assigned Early Registration date below. Early Registration is encouraged because classes fill on a first-come, first-served basis.
|YOUR TOTAL CREDITS AT HOME INSTITUTION||YOUR REGISTRATION DATE|
|Special groups, 36+ credits||Monday, November 3|
|24+ credits||Tuesday, November 4|
|18+ credits||Wednesday, November 5|
|6+ credits||Thursday, November 6|
|0+ credits||Friday, November 7|
Finding Your Classes
- Cooperative Education Classes [PDF]
- Distance Education Classes
- Evening and Weekend Classes [PDF]
- Special Schedule for the Associate in Arts Degree:
- Learning Community Classes
- Off-Campus Education Classes
Tuition and fees payment deadlines: If you register:
- Between November 3, 2014 - December 12, 2014, 4:00 PM: December 12, 2014 by 4:00 PM HST (unless students enroll in a Payment Plan)
- After December 12, 2014, 4:00 PM: Full payment is required.
Final Exam Schedule
View Previous Registration Guide: Summer/Fall 2014 [PDF]