Find several commonly used forms listed here. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Student Services Office.
[Are there more forms? this page is very sparse]
- Change of Major for Enrolled Students Form (PDF)
- Exception Request Form (PDF)
- Change of Grade Form (PDF) Complete and submit all copies via UH File Drop to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation Application Form
Please follow these instructions to apply for your Graduation Certificate or Degree.
- Complete the Application for Graduation/Certificate Form (PDF). The form is also available at the Records counter (first floor of Building 6).
- Submit the completed form to Records Office. There is a $15 fee for each diploma.
- Be aware that there are Application deadlines in order to be granted your Degree or Certificate in a particular semester. In general, the Fall semester deadline is November 15th and the Spring semester deadline is March 15th. (For example, if you believe you will have completed all of the Graduation requirements for your Degree or Certificate by the end of the Fall semester, then you would apply for Graduation in that Fall semester and your application would need to be submitted before November 15th.)
- If you have questions regarding the Graduation Application process, please contact the Honolulu Community College Records Office at (808) 845-9120.