Fall 2019 Payment Plan
- You must have a minimum balance of $300.00
- There is a non-refundable payment plan fee of $30.00.
- You will not be able to sign up if you have a previous Fall or Spring financial obligation.
- Payment plan is not available for Summer Courses
- "Catch up" payment(s) required if signing up after July 15.
You may enroll anytime between April 8, 2019 - September 16, 2019. You are required to pay $30.00 when you sign up.
Payment installments will be due on
- July 15, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- September 16, 2019
- October 15, 2019
Depending on when you sign up, you'll be responsible to "catch up" on missed installments. This is determined by the date you sign up.
Example: If you sign up on July 20, you will need to pay the first (July 15) installment along with the $30 fee when you sign up so you can "catch up" on the missed payment date.
PAYMENTS WILL BE TAKEN OUT AUTOMATICALLY on the due dates from the same account used to sign up. You are allowed to update/edit your account information if necessary.
Signing Up for A Payment Plan
Payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring terms only and are available for enrollment during specific time periods. There are two ways to access the Payment Plan page:
- STAR GPS - In STAR GPS Registration, click on the "Make Payment" button. Once you are logged into the payment system, click on the "Payment Plans" tab.
- MyUH - Search for and then select the "Enroll in Payment Plan" task. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the "Payment Plans" tab
Students who fail to make full payment for any reason (e.g. insufficient funds, invalid credit card or bank account number) by the end of all scheduled payments will: 1) be dis-enrolled from the payment plan; 2) have a financial hold placed on their student account, and 3) be notified that full payment must be received within 15 days or sanctions will be imposed. If full payment is not received, the student's account may be referred to a collection agency and other sanctions as defined in Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 20-10 will be imposed.
View UH FAQs for Student eCommerce Services for additional information.
The University reserves the right to change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained in this document.