Spring 2020 Payment Plan
Students who cannot pay in full by December 12, 2019, 4:00 p.m. HST, and have an unpaid balance of $300.00 or more, have the option to enroll in the Payment Plan. Students who do not wish to enroll in the Payment Plan, should drop all classes before January 13, 2020 to avoid incurring financial charges.
- You must have a minimum balance of $300.00
- There is a non-refundable payment plan fee of $30.00.
- You will not be able to sign up if you have a previous Fall or Spring financial obligation.
- "Catch up" payment(s) required if signing up after December 12, 2019
Payment installments will be due on
- December 12, 2019
- January 9, 2020
- February 12, 2020
- March 12, 2020
Depending on when you sign up, you'll be responsible to "catch up" on missed installments. This is determined by the date you sign up.
Example: If you sign up on January 9, 2020, you will need to pay the first (December 12) installment along with the $30 fee when you sign up so you can "catch up" on the missed payment date.
Payments will be taken out automatically on the due dates from the same ccount used to sign up. You are allowed to update/edit your account information if necessary.
Please contact the Cashier's Office at (808) 845-9102 if you need assistance.
Signing Up for A Payment Plan
Payment plans are available for the Fall and Spring terms only and are available for enrollment during specific time periods. There are two ways to access the Payment Plan page:
- STAR GPS - In STAR GPS Registration, click on the "Make Payment" button. Once you are logged into the payment system, click on the "Payment Plans" tab.
- MyUH - Search for and then select the "Enroll in Payment Plan" task. After logging in, you will be brought directly to the "Payment Plans" tab
Students who fail to make full payment for any reason (e.g. insufficient funds, invalid credit card or bank account number) by the end of all scheduled payments will: 1) be dis-enrolled from the payment plan; 2) have a financial hold placed on their student account, and 3) be notified that full payment must be received within 15 days or sanctions will be imposed. If full payment is not received, the student's account may be referred to a collection agency and other sanctions as defined in Hawaii Administrative Rules, Chapter 20-10 will be imposed.
View UH FAQs for Student eCommerce Services for additional information.
The University reserves the right to change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained in this document.